Thursday, April 2, 2015

What I Had For Breakfast

Lately I've been inspired by the talented kids of Masterchef Junior. I just had a marathon of the TV series last weekend which is why I my creative brain wanted to do something extra fancy for breakfast. Instead of the usual oatmeal or cereal, I made soft boiled egg on blanched asparagus, with baked tomatoes and herbed rice. I'm not a chef so please excuse the plating. I tried. Haha!


Next time I will try making this but instead of soft boiled eggs, I will cook poached eggs. Good luck to me!

3 comments:

  1. Restaurants here in May to get all the same very Fires. Places to Eat Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.
    Breakfast delivery white plains ny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...