Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I'm Back!!! + DIY Wireless Flower Crown

Hello people! I am alive! After a 10-month hiatus, I am finally posting something on this blog. I have been so busy with work but enough excuses, I'm here! :)

For my comeback post, I am going to share with you a tutorial on how to make a wireless flower crown. My sister demonstrated this awesome DIY project and this has been put on hold since December 2014. Oops!


Also, I am not familiar with flower names, so I will just describe the flowers by shape, size and color. I might have to read more about the types flowers if all of a sudden I become interested in flower arranging.

The flowers that we used here came from the bouquet that was given to our mother for her birthday. So first, grab the small white flowers and make one long bundle by braiding the small stems.


Next, connect the two ends by tucking them inside the braid. This will be the base of your flower crown. The next steps will basically be tucking flowers in your base crown.

Cut the yellow flowers from its stem, maybe just leave about one or two inches of the stem. Then start tucking! We made sure that the yellow flowers were evenly spaced so that there's more room for the other kinds of flowers.

Tuck, tuck tuck...

Now moving on to another type of flower.

And finally, the roses.

To make the flower crown look very dainty, we added a bow at the bottom. That also came from the bouquet. Haha!

And there you have it! Technically, it will take you about 5-10 minutes to make one flower crown. But since my sisters and I were chatting while making this, it probably took us half an hour to finish.

Here it is! A lovely flower crown with no wire needed. That is my sister wearing the crown. I think it looks good on her and it fits her maroon top.

Let me know what you think of this project. :) Expect more posts from me this year. It's good to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! I wish there was a way to make the flowers stay fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. send flowers munich

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...